Merry X-Mas xoxo

Liz and I worked until almost midnight Wednesday night on the design I created for her shop, Mason & Madison's holiday window.  I shared in an earlier blog post, my inspiration for the window was Marilyn Monroe.   I took my inspiration from Liz's love of old Hollywood based on all the black and white vintage photos of Hollywood starlets that line her shop walls.

Mason and Madison's focus is gifts with style.  Liz has fantastic style and is such a savvy buyer that her product selection is truly unique.  Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday.  Be sure to drop by and check out Mason & Madison in Middleton.  The shop is located in Middleton Green, the shops at the corner of Route 114 and Route 62 in Middleton.  Her website is below for directions and more information.













Rachel Hazelton is an Interior Designer from Middleton, MA with design projects in Andover, MA, North Andover, MA, Lynnfield, MA, Boxford, MA, Topsfield, MA, Boston's North Shore and throughout New England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Charyb Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.