Black Friday

Given that I shop as a profession, you will not find me anywhere near a mall today.  I love to shop for clients and absolutely despise shopping for myself.  Therefore, this is my Black Friday to share with you.  Those of you that know my work, know that I love designing with black.  Black is sophisticated, rich, mysterious and chic.  Everyone wears it but few are daring enough to live in it.  No surprise, I actually have an all black sofa that is almost nine feet long. 

Christian Louboutin via


Designer, Kara Mann via

Designer, Kara Mann via


Photo: Renam Christofoletti for L'Officiel Brazil
via


Photo: Designer, Larry Laslo
via



Valentino via


Designer, Thomas Britt via


Dita Von Teese via


Photo: Elle Decor, Aerin Lauder's Home


Photo: House Beautiful, Aerin Lauder's Home via


Photo: Leda and St. Jacques for Elle Canada via


Photo: Colleen Duffley for Elle Decor, Designer Vill Van Tosh


Designer, Kelly Wearstler


Designer, Kelly Wearstler via

Photo: Christian Dior via

Photo: Annie Leibovitz, Dior via

Rachel Hazelton is an Interior Designer from Middleton, MA with design projects in Andover, MA, North Andover, MA, Lynnfield, MA, Boxford, MA, Topsfield, MA, Boston's North Shore and throughout New England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Charyb Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.