Looking Forward

The following photographs just seem to capture where I am in design and where I am going.  The first photograph by Steven Meisel for Vogue has served as an inspiration for me for my work in 2010, volumous black silk tafetta, black tulle, fringe and crystal, shades of amethyst and smokey gray, grand, European, old world glamour.  

The second photograph also by Steven Meisel for Vogue, I happened upon tonight.  This is definitely at the top of my inspiration board for 2011.  Laid back luxury and modern glamour.


Inspiration 2010
Photo: Steven Meisel for Vogue via http://www.dustjacketattic.blogspot.com/

Inspiration 2011

Photo: Steven Meisel for Vogue US December 2010, Tom Ford
via


Rachel Hazelton is an Interior Designer from Middleton, MA with design projects in Andover, MA, North Andover, MA, Lynnfield, MA, Boxford, MA, Topsfield, MA, Boston's North Shore and throughout New England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Charyb Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.