Feathered

This post is purely a page out of my notebook. It's raw, undefined inspiration that will eventually materialize in my work. When I'm inspired, as I have described before, my mind becomes a scanner. I see my object of inspiration everywhere. Sometimes it begins with an image, a color or a feeling. This time, it is simply words. I came across this verse from an Emily Dickinson poem. Not only does it inspire design but also the soul as it reminds us that hope is eternal.

"Hope is a thing with feathers.
That perches in the soul.
And sings the tunes without the words.
And never stops at all." - Emily Dickinson

Photo: Paolo Roversi for Vogue Italia

Photo: Steven Meisel of Linda Evangelista

Photo: Chanel Iman, Vogue

Photo: Kirsten Dunst, The Cat's Meow

Photo: Zuhair Murad via Haute Design


Photo: Vogue Spain via http://www.stardustandsequins.wordpress.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Charyb Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.