Chic & Fabulous Designer Tag Sale

Designers by nature are collectors. At this point, my closets and storage unit are bursting at the seams. It's time to let go. If you see me crying, reluctant to part with things, just ignore me and keep loading your truck with the goods. I've never announced a sale. Honestly, I have always felt that tag sales are, well, sort of tacky. Whenever, I wanted to sell my samples, I would just quietly email or phone a few clients...and SOLD. However, if Carolyne Roehm and Barbara Barry can have tag sales, then so can we. Four hours only, Saturday morning, October 30th from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. READY, SET, GO!

Photo: Carson Kressley at Filene's Basement infamous bridal gown sale. Boston Herald

CHIC AND FABULOUS DESIGNER TAG SALE!
LOCATION: At the warehouse space in Andover, Andover Storage at Dundee Office Park
Click on the address below for a map and directions.
17 Dundee Park Drive Suite 3, Andover, MA
DATE: Saturday, October 30th 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.


Leather cocktail ottomans, velvet and silk chairs, modern linen drum pendant lights, silk lanterns, chandeliers, lanterns, chocolate velvet drapery, mirrors, coffee tables, pillows and much more.


Rachel Hazelton is an Interior Designer from Middleton, MA with design projects in Andover, MA, North Andover, MA, Lynnfield, MA, Boxford, MA, Topsfield, MA, Boston's North Shore and throughout New England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Charyb Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.