Bright and Bold

I often describe my mind as a scanner. I'm always present and working on my current design projects while always dreaming or being pulled mentally to where I will be next. When I'm drawn, I see related images everywhere, from fashion to film to the moss growing on the ground. The best images are in my mind where they meet and become a play. Bright and bold colors such as citrine, turquoise, emerald green, hot pink, canary yellow and vibrant purple in design conjure up images of bright colored vintage cars along Havana streets, Palm Beach style, fashion of the '80's music scene, gems and geodes...



Kravet Couture's new collection
Megan Fox via google images
House Beautiful
Life Magazine, Juicy Couture via google images
Windsor Smith via
Katy Perry Elle Magazine March 2011 via google images
Vogue, Tory Burch's home via
Tory Burch, Vogue via


Reese Witherspoon, Vogue, Water for Elephants
via
 "When two people are meant to be together, they will be together. It's fate."
— Sara Gruen, Water for Elephants




Designer, Mary McDonald, Photo: Douglas Freidman for Town and Country via
 
India Hicks via
House Beautiful

Rachel Hazelton is an Interior Designer from Middleton, MA with design projects in Andover, MA, North Andover, MA, Lynnfield, MA, Boxford, MA, Topsfield, MA, Boston's North Shore and throughout New England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Charyb Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.