Strong As Steel


Nancy returned last week like a bat out of hell from two "relaxing" weeks in Florida with one question, "Why are you blogging about J Lo...or whatever her name is, Kelly Wearstler and some photographer? Who gives a _ _ _ _! (Insert Nancy's Boston accent) We are working on some great projects. Would you please write about those. The girls in Florida were like "I love the blog but I want to see what you are working on now....and where can I get those shoes? Does Rachel wear heels like that?"."

My response, "Why don't you girls write your own  _ _ _ _ blog!  I'll write what I want to and what inspires me or I won't write at all. ".  After my ego recovered from a little crushing, I couldn't stop laughing and took some pics of our current projects to share.  This Master bedroom project in a palette of steel gray featured below is one of my favorites and will be installed very soon. 


Our Design Project on our work table.  Grasscloth, Graphite Gray paint, dark steel gray silk, gauzy linen, chenille, sparkle and accents of mineral and amethyst.
J. Lo's Lanvin silk dress reminds me of the steel gray silk draperies we designed for this space.


Photo: Koray Birand via FGR
This photo on the right illustrates our color palette, the steel gray of the rope, the purple against the natural stone and the marine blue/green.

The project in process.  Graphite gray paint and carerra marble fireplace installed.


Photo: Kara Mann via decorpad.com
I included this photo to show our ceiling light selection since our light is wrapped in plastic.  We ordered our fixture in polished nickel to compliment our gray palette.

In process...

Rachel Hazelton is an Interior Designer from Middleton, MA with design projects in Andover, MA, North Andover, MA, Lynnfield, MA, Boxford, MA, Topsfield, MA, Boston's North Shore and throughout New England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Charyb Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.