J. Lo

Does anyone remember when J. Lo was a Fly Girl on Living Color?  I think people forget that she began her career as a dancer.  It was the early 90's and of course I would remember this since at the time I was young and studying dance and trying to sport my own Fly Girl look a la black bike shorts and sports bra with dark lipstick and hoop earrings.  From the Bronx to Beverly Hills...J. Lo has certainly become an icon that epitomizes glamour and her home is no exception.

In my last post, I shared photos from Jennifer Lopez's L.A. home featured in Veranda magazine and designed by Michelle Workman.  The rest of the house is so gorgeous that I had to a write post dedicated solely to J. Lo. 






All images via VERANDA, Designer, Michelle Workman


Photo: Jennifer Lopez via google images

Rachel Hazelton is an Interior Designer from Middleton, MA with design projects in Andover, MA, North Andover, MA, Lynnfield, MA, Boxford, MA, Topsfield, MA, Boston's North Shore and throughout New England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Charyb Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.